Before leaving for a vacation you often wonder "what will I do there?" We understand you perfectly...
Bormio and its valleys are the ideal destination for a relaxingl holiday where you’ll never get bored. The area and the tourist organization offer a wide range of activities and things to do... we mention a few:
- Skiing (alpine, cross country)
- Snowboarding, snowpark
- Dog Sledding
- Glaciers climbing
- Slopes for sledding
- Swimming-pools and Spas
sports in summer:
- horse trekking
- Nordic walking
- cycle trips mtb, bike and motorbike
- rock climbing
- tennis, bowling and golf
- Ski roller
- Swimming pools and Spas
other sports, passions and relaxation:
- shooting range
- spas to relax
- looking for mushrooms
- cultural visits to museums and historical centers
- theater and cinema
- the red train of Bernina
for families with children and/or with animals:
- easy walks in the Stelvio National Park
- guided tours (on foot or aboard the jeeps) to the alpine huts and mountain pastures.
- opportunity for children to see rare wildlife animals such as ibex, chamois, birds of prey and typical animals of the area: brown alpine cows at pastures and in the stables and many other species of animals.
- large network of cycle paths
- playground with animators
- baby and junior Larix Park
- baby dance
- riding stables
- bike park
For each of these sports, attractions and passions you will find large spaces both organized and donated by the wonderful nature that embraces Alta Valtellina: just think of the ski slopes of Bormio and the large and well organized ski resorts.
Some sports activities will bring you into the magnificent STELVIO NATIONAL PARK; others will lead you to the magnificent Roman SPAS renowned and famous throughout Europe or to the Bormio Terme Spa with its water games and slides for little children.
Our group of holiday homes, which was born from a simple idea of cooperation, will guarantee a relaxing and unforgettable holiday. As usual we will welcome you in a familiar atmosphere and we will be available to advise you every day ..
- We will walk together to discover interesting places and magnificent sceneries;
- We will have dinner in huts to savor the flavors of the typical mountain cuisine;
- We will enjoy organizing group walks through our beautiful valleys;
- We will look for mushrooms in secret places.
whenever a guest of ours confesses that he feels like at home, we will be satisfied because this is really what we have always wanted ....