The winter season is not over yet, for residents and tourists present in Bormio in March there are still many proposals.
Saturday, March 7
- To celebrate International Women's Day the night skiing this week from 20:00 to 23:00 provides free ski passes for all women. More information about www.bormioski.eu
- The APT Bormio and the Stelvio National Park propose a hike in the Park with snowshoes accompanied by qualified guides, that provided today is for everybody, that proposed for Sunday, March 22 will be with an expert.
Saturday 07 and Sunday, March 8
At the resort La Rocca, on the slopes of Bormio Ski, you will find the fantastic and colorful village Snowide where you can test snowboard and ski freeride all weekend. More information about www.bormioski.eu
Sunday, March 8
- First edition of the "Santa Caterina Winter Trial", organized by Run For girls valtellinesi that through sport seek to raise public awareness on issues related to women's health. It is a competitive race of 14 km, starting at 10:00 am followed by a non-competitive open to all especially to the families of 5 km. More information about www.runfor.eu
- The ski area of Oga / San Colombano will be the focus of a traditional event now in its tenth edition, “La Sckieda de un’olta”. An event that offers an "all in the past" by organizing a ski trip in good company strictly with equipment and clothing typical of yesteryear. More information about this at www.visitvaldisotto.it
- Activities for children with the group MusicArte with games, face painting, balloons, shows you bubbles, magic, creative workshops and more; appointment at the top of the gondola of Isolaccia Valdidentro.
- Bormio Terme celebrates women with a bouquet of exclusive services: daily entry, facial treatment with mud and apple scrub, fresh drinks, applying nail polish, lesson of self massage Qi Gong and complimentary spa products. More information on the site www.bormioterme.it
Every Wednesday until the end of March at 17:00 appointment for all at the square Bormio 2000 to address a descent under the stars lit by torches, organized by the International Ski School Bormio with the Company plants Bormio. More information about this at www.visitvaldisotto.it